The First Picture of the five of us. I found this as I was freeing up room on my hard drive. This is a
truly precious memory for me. FYI we are still here. We are still kicking. My kids are back in school and I am hoping things will get back on a schedule- including my blogging!
Love to all!
Aimeee
4 comments:
HOLY SNOT!!!! I had almost given up on you! It's great o have you back. Don't let it be another 3 1/2 months before your next post, okay.
I remember walking into the room to visit you and little Dunc. I jsut started laughing out loud because you FINALLY had a baby with hair and I think, somehow, he got Amberly and Dean's hair as well as his share! Cute picture!
I had to totally double take! I thought it had been so long that we hadn't heard from you that you had another kid in the meantime!!! I had to look close to realize it was baby Duncan! We're so glad to see you back on the map! We missed you. Cute picture by the way look how little Amberly and Deaner are.
Yay! Aimee's back. I missed hearing about your cute fam. I just can't believe how big your kids are getting, when I saw them at Rachel's bleassing they seemed HUGE. And now, looking at that photo, they are!
I am so glad you didn't actually fall off of the face of the earth. Welcome back. I can't wait to hear what you and the good ol fam has been up to.
Post a Comment