Looking at my fall pictures, things from my yard is only a reminder of how excited I am for spring. Out west, we have some beautiful sunsets across the sprawling landscape and I am excited to share these as well as my first signs of spring incuding my apple trees and maybe my garden and my ever-growing, ever-eating kids and the lawn I love to hate to mow. Off to laundry.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Beautiful Colors
Looking at my fall pictures, things from my yard is only a reminder of how excited I am for spring. Out west, we have some beautiful sunsets across the sprawling landscape and I am excited to share these as well as my first signs of spring incuding my apple trees and maybe my garden and my ever-growing, ever-eating kids and the lawn I love to hate to mow. Off to laundry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world! It is a blast! I will add you to my "Places to Visit" list! our blog address is
jus-n-jo.blogspot.com
Visit and leave a comment or two! BLOG ON!!
Post a Comment