Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Along Our Road



When I started my blog, I titled it Along our Road because of my initials. Mike thought it great that when we married they became triple A. So I did my best at being clever.
Today with my camera I was inspired by my blog title. We move here a couple of years ago, choosing not to live in a subdivision and staying well off the beaten path. We love our little neighborhood and our new neighbors. The sun is shining for today and my grass is really green now, so today you get a photo of OUR road. Quiet as it is. photo 1 is facing south, 2 is facing east and 3 is facing north.
Now you know what my "road" looks like. I hope your day is as sunny as mine.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I love where you live. I always enjoy going out there. It's country-like without being too far away from civilization.

Joann said...

I hope we can make it to the outskirts one day. That's our dream! For now, we will have to live vicariously through you!

margaret said...

Cool post, so fun to see your road.

silvernic said...

Your old neighbors were way cooler!

dena said...

Awesome photos! Country living has its advantages, but I'm thinking you do a camera proud in any location.