



Amberly and I had a blast setting up her Polly's last night. After we had a small photo shoot. We are sharing it with you. Kids love it when you get on the floor with them and take time to love what they love. Good advice, no matter how old your kids are. I hope you enjoy our little eye spy game.
I spy with my little eye...7 puppies but one looks like a cat, 4 babies and 3 Hats. 1 Special mouse, bibidibobbadi boo, 1 pair of scissors and a spray bottle too. 9 friends hangin' out with a laptop and the tools to give you a curly top.



4 comments:
Aimeee, you are such a great mom, how fun! What a great idea to turn your pictures into an eye spy. Very clever!
If my mommy had only played Polly Pocket with me I probably wouldn't be the intense loser that I currently am! BTW, Nicholas Sparks?!? C'mon people!
I can't wait to play like this with Mirabel. I just read the Innocent Man. We'll talk tomorrow about it. Hope you are still getting better.
Nicholas Sparks, ok I was skeptical at first too-but I was pleasently suprised-so I read more. All I can say is.. Don't knock it 'till you've tried it.
Post a Comment