:( Since I am not going to see you every Monday anymore can I bug you to send me that yummy dessert recipe you made for the BBQ. And let's do that BBQ thing more often. It was a lot of fun.
I am not sure that I knew that you wanted the dessert recipe. Super fast browinies. I will post it for you. I agree with the cookout thing. We had alot of fun.
3 comments:
:( Since I am not going to see you every Monday anymore can I bug you to send me that yummy dessert recipe you made for the BBQ. And let's do that BBQ thing more often. It was a lot of fun.
I am not sure that I knew that you wanted the dessert recipe. Super fast browinies. I will post it for you. I agree with the cookout thing. We had alot of fun.
I never asked but I kept meaning to at every soccer game but now... Now I must get it through the computer. Great sunset shots. I love love love them.
Post a Comment