the art gallery, the train museum, the car museum and the browning gun museum. We also loved the trains outside that we could climb on and look inside. Fun pictures that I had a blast cropping and editing. So enjoy my amature photos. I do because they are of my most precious. We have set aside Wednesdays for our field trips. So look forward to more exciting adventures.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Ogdens Union Station
the art gallery, the train museum, the car museum and the browning gun museum. We also loved the trains outside that we could climb on and look inside. Fun pictures that I had a blast cropping and editing. So enjoy my amature photos. I do because they are of my most precious. We have set aside Wednesdays for our field trips. So look forward to more exciting adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Fun! I'm putting this Wednesday on my calendar right now! Love, MKG
I love thost black and white pictures. Way fun.
Looks like a lot of fun! Let us know if you need any company on those field trips! By the way, my favorite picture is the one of the kids on the bench that you took from far away! Very cool!
A field trip every Wednesday sounds perfect...hmmm...might have to incorporate that into my summer survival plans. ;) Lovely photos...glad that I stumbled upon your blog. Hello. :)
let me know the next field trip! it looks like you guys had a blast. thanks for sharing! malinda
Post a Comment