1. Things that make you happy lists. ( I made one in high school and it is only slightly different than my current list. I challenge you to make a new one every few years.)
2. Fresh Homemade Rolls, crafted by someone else
3. A great pair of Jeans a white T and my favorite flips.
4. Camping in the great out doors. Playing in the sun and coming home exhausted.
5. Processed Sugar. Really.
6. pez, the EIB network, Plaid shoes and cut off jeans. Tall slippery-slides and butterflies in the belly. 5 mile runs when it comes easy, French kisses and mud puddles.
7. Avocado and fresh summer time tomatoes on toast, a little mayonnaise and a Diet Coke for lunch.
8. Good Dads. My Dad.
9. Road trips- My favorites so far: Knoxville, Tennessee, Disney Land, and Jackson Hole, WY. My most resent road trip- A weekend get away with my boyfriend to Moab.
10. A really good unpredictable book-Any Suggestions?
11. A great new hair cut.
12. Beautiful hands: Wrinkled and tough, those with age and scars, some that have known many years of hard work.
13. Cooking for my Family.
14. Friends, Old and New- Really good friends. Those you would hug after not seeing them for many years, days or weeks. My friends are more dear every day.
15. A beautiful day: Sunshine and green grass or a really great-have to stay home all day snow storm- A make some soup or have to cook a burger on the grill day.
16. Good honest competition.
17. A nice loud train on railroad tracks in the middle of nowhere.
18. The comfortable warm feeling you have inside when you know.
19. Listening to my kids read aloud.
20. Pillow Talk: Rock Hudson and Doris Day and the movies from the 50’s that seem more innocent than they are.
21. Honest compliments.
22. Family, Family Family! Ambery, Dean & Duncan. The Arringtons, The Groses, The Kofords and the (Mortensens?). Too many to list. I love you all- Truely. My Nieces and Nephews. 28 in all. I never thought I could love somebody else’s kids as much as I do. These kids amaze me, even the Teenagers.
23. Red Barns. What other color should they be?
24. Daylight Savings time.
25. Mike- The love of my life. Thus far-madly in love for 13 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
A great post for a chilly day! If you haven't yet read "Three Cups of Tea", I highly recommend it. It's inspiring more than surprising, but I think you'd like it.
That was a fun post to read! Great list. I may have to copy sometime.
I followed your example and made my own list. Thanks for sharing!
You are never cease to amaze me or teach me something new! I like that about you! Thanks for sharing!
Hey mom... =D
-AJ
Post a Comment