Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Snow Day
Today it is snowing again. I really don't mind it. The only trouble I have had in the snow in the last 10 years is the 1hr long drive home from work last night. It usually takes me 20 min -tops. (I also haven't worked in the last 10 years) I love the snow. It is beautiful. I don't ski but I ride one heck snow sleigh. Today includes laundry and house cleaning and paying bills and such. These things are a must. I remember winters like the last two we have had as a kid. Always snow to shovel. Paths had to be dug to reach the back yard and white everywhere. For a while I thought my kids might not experience a great winter. Mother Nature I think was just saving up. No news is good news. Take a vote on my pole... I really think that as handsome as my Mike is his hair is of no matter. I will leave you to your own opinion. Off to SHOVEL, SHOVEL, SHOVEL....Hi-Ho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Real men have long hair!!!
Green hair picture: did mike make that shelf in the background? Ryan has one just like it! I voted for the long hair freaky dude, I'm sure you knew that already :)
Green Hair Mike as long as he's wearing the red hooker shoes :)
Actually - I like the clean cut!
Yea! you are posting again. It was fun to hear you reminiscing about past winters. I love the snow too.
I would have voted, "It doesn't matter," but you added, "There is no hope." So...I couldn't vote for that! With Mikey - there's always hope! Love you both! MKG
Post a Comment