


Life goes fast. I have been working and spending alot of time with family. Nothing more important. This week is a testiment to how fast time flies. My 11 year old lost a tooth about a week ago. My eight year old was baptized this week and my baby, my five year old lost his first tooth. Wheeeeeeewww. I am amazed. they are all beautiful and wonderful on the inside and out, really I cant believe how fast time goes. . . things are great. Love to you all.



3 comments:
Your kids are growing up so fast! I remember when when your Kindergartener was born- time sure does fly! It's good to hear from you again! We missed you over the last couple months!
CONGRATULATIONS DEAN!!! We wish we could have been there to celebrate your special day. We love you.
Chris, Debbie, Claire and Abbie
Love the picts. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment